BEAM CLAMP RIGGING ROLLER
SPM EQUIPMENT offers wide range of beam clamp rigging roller. Beam clamp rigging roller is used in oil and gas pipeline installation where pipe in racks and modules, space is limited and crane cannot access. This type of roller used to pull and push pipe vertically. Beam clamp rigging roller helps to increase installation speed and protect expensive metal piping from damage.
All rollers are urethane coated with seal bearings for smooth damage free rolling and all components are replaceable with a quick bolt together design. Available standard size 2” to 48”.
All SPM beam clamp rigging roller are designed to be lightweight, with beam clamps for quick installation and various roller head options so that pipe can be easily, safely and efficiently installed.
- Low profile designs enable rigging in tight spaces.
- Convenient carry handles come standard on all models.
- Two bearings per each roller make sure smooth resistant free rolling.
- Use high quality polyurethane material.
- Easy to use and storage.
- Heavy duty roller system.
- Suitable and safe clamp system for quick damage free mounting to structural beam.
- Handles on sides for safe and easily lifting and installation.
- Extra small footprint or extra large capacity option are available.