WEDGE BENDING MANDREL
The SPM EQUIPMENT’S Wedge Bending Mandrel covers a range of diameters and is adjustable for wall thicknesses within the specified range of the mandrel. Our offered wedge Bending mandrel is available for pipe size 16” to 48” and also we are manufacturing customize mandrel as per client’s specification and need. Adjustable any wall thicknesses within specified mandrel range can cover two pipe sizes through use of our conversion kits. Our Wedge Bending Mandrels are also available in both manual and motorized version.
SPM EQUIPMENT Wedge Bending Mandrel is engineered to meet the bending specifications of high grade pipe used in oil and gas pipeline projects.
Based on the pipe specifications (wall thickness) the mandrel is adjusted to the required setting by SPM EQUIPMENT.
The bending mandrel applies a powerful radial support to the inner walls, while remaining flexible lengthwise. This way a smooth bend is ensured and the diameter and roundness of the pipe are maintained.
- Hydraulic Conversion kit for Bending Machine to operate Mandrels.
- Portable hydraulic power unit to operate Mandrels.
- Prevents buckling and eliminates out of round in the bend.
- One man operated for expansion and contracting and for traveling in and out of the pipe.
- Straightforward design and some parts result in inexpensive maintenance cost.
- The travel wheels are essentially mounted to bring self-leveling of the mandrel in the pipe.
- Normal operation does not require an auxiliary hydraulic power unit
- Available for pipe sizes from 16” to 48”.
- Adjustable for any wall thickness within specified mandrel range.
- Maximum safe working pressure is 225 PSI (15.5 Bar).